Lawyers Den (“us”, “our”, or “we”) is committed to protecting your information and value your concerns about privacy. Personal information received by Lawyer’s Den is not shared with or sold to third parties. We want you to feel comfortable using your website and applications. We want you to know what information we collect from our customers and what exactly we do with that information.
Information Collection Practices.
• Purchases. When you place an order through our Website, we require that you provide your personally identifiable information, such as your name, email address, shipping/billing address, phone number, credit card number and its expiration date in order to process and track your order. We may also maintain a record of your product purchases.
• Creating an Account. When you create an account on any of our sites, we may ask for your full name and email address. We also ask you to create a password to access your account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password. You do not need an account to make an online purchase, but you will need to create an account to use some of the other features on Lawyers Den Sites, such as to participate in the Ratings & Review feature.
• Sign-up for Emails and Newsletter. You can sign up on our Sites to receive promotional emails from us that include the latest information about our new products, exclusive offers, tips and tricks and more. If you sign up for emails, we will ask you for your email address, name and country location. If you sign up to receive our catalog, we will ask for your name, mailing address, email address and other optional information regarding your preferences and interests.
• Facebook Applications. When you use one of our applications on Facebook, we will request your permission to access certain personally identifiable information on Facebook, such as your name, profile picture, gender, networks, user ID, list of friends, and other profile information. Depending on the application, you may have the opportunity to post reviews, questions, answers and other content to the application. You can change certain settings relating to these applications through your account and privacy settings on Facebook.
• Feedback. If you contact us to give us feedback or ask questions about Lawyer’s Den Sites or any of our services or products, we may store your communications, including any personally identifiable information you include in them, so we can effectively respond to you.
The above list provides examples of how we may collect personally identifiable information from our Sites. If you do not want us to collect your personally identifiable information, please do not provide it on Lawyers Den Sites.
Types of Information Collected.
Lawyer’s Den sites collects two typed of information: (a) personally identifiable information and (b) non-personally identifiable information.
(1) Personally identifiable information. Personally identifiable information is any information about you, such as your name, address, telephone number, credit card number and billing information, birth date, email address, profile information, and purchase history. Whether or not you provide your personally identifiable information to us is completely up to you, but if you choose not to provide the information we request, you may be unable to fully enjoy Lawyer’s Den Sites and services, make a purchase or complete a transaction.
Information on Public Areas of Lawyer’s Den Sites.
Any information you submit in a public area of our Sites – such as on a social media page, user comments, comments on our Blog, reviews or comments on the Ratings & Reviews feature, questions or answers on the Ask & Answer application or any other public forum - will not be treated as confidential and may be publicly disclosed. This applies to personally identifiable information, as well as non-personally identifiable information, so please consider your public postings before doing so. Additionally, information posted on social media pages will be subject to the terms governing those pages and websites.
Protecting the Privacy of Children.
The Lawyer’s Den Sites are not intended for children. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children, and none of our Sites are designed to attract children. Children under 13 may look at Lawyer’s Den Sites, but are not permitted to make a purchase, create an account, enter a promotion, submit a customer survey, sign-up for emails or post comments on our Blog or on Lawyers’s Den Applications. If we discover someone under the age of 13 has created an account or has otherwise provided us with their personal information, no matter how adorable they might be, we will remove their personally identifiable registration information from our records. If you are under 13 and would like to make a purchase, please ask a parent or legal guardian to place the order for you.
In the event that all or part of our assets are sold or acquired by another party, or in the event of a merger, you grant us the right to assign the personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable information collected via the Sites.
Protecting Your Security.
St Catharines, Ontario L2F4S8 CA
immigration lawyer toronto | personal injury lawyer toronto | criminal lawyer toronto | family lawyer toronto | immigration lawyer calgary | law firms in toronto | immigration lawyer vancouver | lawyers in toronto | personal injury lawyers toronto | immigration lawyers toronto | best lawyers in canada | Bankruptcy | Business / Corporate | Civil Rights | Criminal Defense | Civil Law | DUI- DWI | Employment - Employees' Rights | Environmental | Estate Law- Estate Planning | Elder Law | Family (Divorce/Child Support/Custody) | Government | Insurance | Immigration | Intellectual Property | Medical Malpractice | Oil & Gas | Patent & Trademark | Personal Injury | Probate Law | Products Liability | Property / Real Estate | Public Interest | Social Security | Tax law | Toxic Tort | Traffic/Tickets | Trial | Wills & Trust | Workman's Comp/Disability Claims